Contract Terms And Conditions
CLIENT AGREEMENT: BY RESERVING YOUR LIMOUSINE YOU ARE AUTOMATICALLY AGREEING TO THESE TERMS & CONDITIONS.
LIMO LUSH INC (the “Corporation”) guarantees that our vehicle(s) are constantly checked and commercially inspected to keep the highest possible standards. The Corporation agrees to provide to _________________ (the “Client”) the designated limousine and a chauffeur at the time, date and location specified on the contract for the period of time requested.
The Corporation adheres to the following rules in handling reservations/cancellations for Limousines to provide the best possible customer experience:
(a) Reservations Policy:
- There is a 1-hour minimum rental period for our service with an exception on 3-hours minimum for Weddings/Grad parties.
- Reservations for Stretch limousine must be made at least 24 hours in advance and for SUV/Sedan limousine at least 6 hours in advance.
(b) Cancelation Policy:
- No obligation if cancelled within 72 hours of booking. Full refund will be honoured except for Wedding and Grad party bookings.
- 25% non-refundable deposit is required for Weddings at the time of booking.
- 50% non-refundable deposit is required for Grad Parties at the time of booking.
- Any cancellation made after 72 hours of booking will incur 10% cancellation fee.
- For Stretch, minimum 12 hours notice of cancellation is required. It will be treated as no-show and guest will be liable to pay full amount. No refunds will be given for any reason within 12 hours of the trip start time.
- For SUV/Sedan, minimum 3 hours notice of cancellation is required. It will be treated as no-show and guest will be liable to pay full amount. No refunds will be given for any reason within 3 hours of the trip start time.
- For wedding service, 25% non-refundable deposit required either using a credit card or other payment method
at the time of booking confirmation.
- Balance must be paid at least one month in advance of the wedding with no refund thereafter.
For Grad parties:
- For Graduation parties, 50% non-refundable deposit required either using a credit card or other payment method at the time of booking confirmation.
- Balance must be paid at least one month in advance of the event with no refund thereafter.
(c) No possession, sale or consumption of any type of narcotics or illegal drugs is permitted inside the vehicle. Violations will result in immediate termination of contract and services and forfeiture of all paid deposits and fees for the service.
(d) For trips involving liquor, ID verification for guests appearing younger than 25 years is required and we reserve the right to decline the liquor service when minors are present in the group and even to an intoxicated guest at any stage during the trip.
(e) Smoking is strictly prohibited in our vehicles. The driver will gladly pull over when safe upon request. However, if a passenger is found to be smoking in the vehicle they will be asked to extinguish the cigarette/cigar.
(f) No food is allowed in our vehicles.
(g) The Client is encouraged to inspect and confirm the condition of the vehicle prior to its use. The vehicle will be re-inspected upon the conclusion of the trip by the driver and/or management. The Client accepts a minimum financial responsibility of $300.00 for any physical damage and any repairs resulting from improper use of the vehicle and its contents by the Client, including but not limited to audio/video equipment, lighting, bar, upholstery, interior and exterior components.
The Client is responsible for his/her guests, for any damage to the interior and equipment of the vehicle. This is including but not limited to gum, wine and alcohol spillage, vomiting, breakage of glasses, decanters, seats, lights, television, smart touch control system, DVD/CD Player and Radio.
The Client agrees to pay a charge of 2% per month for any unpaid balance or any damage caused by the Client or its guests, and shall reimburse Corporation for its costs of collection, including income loss, reasonable attorney’s fees incurred; provided, however, in no event shall such charges exceed the maximum amount as permitted under Canadian law.
(h) The Client and its guests agree to behave in an orderly and well-behaved manner. The Corporation reserves the right to expel any person from the vehicle and/or terminate this contract in the event of a violation of any of these conditions by any Client or its guests. In the event of such early termination, no portion of the rental fees shall be refunded.
(i) While the Corporation allows you to bring personal compact disks, Flash Drives and other various personal items the Corporation is not responsible for any unattended, forgotten, left, lost, damaged or stolen articles at any time in the limousine. The Corporation, however, keeps any lost and found items in its office for 90 days following the termination of the trip and all such items must be claimed within 90 days period.
(j) The Corporation shall not be held responsible for late arrival caused by (but not limited to) acts of nature, traffic delays, breakdown, incorrect pickup and drop-off information, and any situation beyond our control. In such event, the Corporation’s liability, expressed or implied, is limited to the amount the Client paid for that transportation.
(k) In the event any part of this contract is declared unenforceable, the remaining provisions of this contract shall remain in full force and effect. The minimum contract price is fixed once this contract is signed. Early dismissal, downsizing, or shortening of rental hours, will not adjust the price. All contracts are subject to final audit, corrections for error, or cancellation by the corporation. Reservations are finalized upon receipt of a signed paper or electronic Contract/agreement.
(l) If the limousine rental is for a minor under the age of (18) eighteen years, this agreement must be signed by either a parent or legal guardian over the age of (18) , who will be legally responsible for the costs of the rental and any damage that may be caused by such minors.
(m) All vehicles are quoted subject to availability at the time of booking. Rates are subject to change without notice except for the confirmed trips. Making a deposit is optional at the time of booking but at least a credit card authorization is required. The balance is due upon arrival and can be paid by cheque, credit card or cash at the time of the service. The Client agrees to pay a $25.00 charge for any returned payments or NSF cheques.
The exceptions to this rule are as follows:
- For Weddings, a deposit of 25% of the total amount is required at the time of booking and is non-refundable. The balance is due a month in advance.
- For Grad parties, a deposit of 50% of the total amount is required at the time of booking and is non-refundable. The balance is due a month in advance of the event.
(n) Unless specified on the contract, request for additional hours on the day of the Client’s event will be provided only if the limousine is available and an applicable fee will be charged for the additional hours, which is subject to the Corporation’s approval. The number of passengers allowed in the limousine shall be no more than the number specified on the contract or limited to the vehicle capacity it is designated to carry.
In the event any Client does not arrive for their scheduled pick up the Client will be charged the full rental rate.
The Corporation’s all-inclusive “OneRate” pricing covers everything (Taxes, fees, number of stops and surcharges) with no hidden fees. Not even a penny more. In other words, what you see is what you pay.
Rate for Stretch Limousine: All-inclusive hourly rate is C$169 *
Rate for SUV Limousine: All-inclusive hourly rate is C$135.00 **
Rate for Sedan Limousine: All-inclusive hourly rate is C$85.50 **
* / ** All prices include Base rate, Taxes, Fuel, Parking, Airport and any other fees.
* / ** Trip time starts at pick up location and ends at drop off location.
* / ** For any out of the town trips, the travel time (for both legs) will be added in the total trip duration.
* / ** Complimentary pop, water and ice are included as part of our service.
* Hourly rate excludes any liquor charges.
** No liquor is allowed in SUV/Sedan Limousines.
*/** Hourly rate does not apply to Grad/Wedding services.
* Red carpet, basic decoration and “Just Married” sign are included as part of our wedding package.
No extra charges will be applied as long as the pick up and drop off locations are within Calgary city limits. Guests can avail as many pick up/drop off locations as they want as long as the streets are generous to accommodate the stretch limousines.
The only exception to the “OneRate” pricing rule will be the Chauffeur gratuity and drink charges. The minimum drink prices are in compliance with Alberta Liquor and Gaming Commission guidelines as follows:
|Spirits and liqueurs||$ 2.75 / oz.|
|Wine||$ 0.35/oz. ($1.75/5 oz. glass)|
|Draught beer||$ 0.16/oz. ($3.20/20 oz. pint)|
|Beer, cider or coolers in cans or bottles||$ 2.75/12 oz. bottle or can|